Calendar of Events
L&S Electric is honored to be a member in a wide variety of organizations including:
- American Short Line Railroad Association
- Central States Water Environment Association
- Lignite Energy Council
- Midwest Food Processors Association
- Municipal Electric Utilities of Wisconsin
- Rail Supply Institute
- Society of Metallurgical Engineers
- Wisconsin Cheesemakers Association
- Wisconsin Cranberry Growers Association
- Wisconsin Healthcare Engineers Association
- Wisconsin Potato and Vegetable Growers Association
- Wisconsin Rural Water Association
- Wisconsin Safety Council
- Wisconsin Utility Suppliers Association
- Wisconsin Wastewater Operators Association
As members of these organizations, L&S Electric participates in many expos and conferences. The following is a list of events that we are proud to be a part of:
- March 7-9: 2016 Midwest Foodservice Expo, Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee. The Midwest Foodservice Expo is a leading regional event where food and beverage professionals gather and explore. New products, innovative ideas, relevant programming, and connecting with fellow foodservice professionals are what you can expect at this unique business event.
- March 21-24: WATERCON 2016. Crowne Plaza Hotel, Springfield, IL. WATERCON brings together utilities and industry suppliers, consultants, manufacturers and regulators to share information through the exhibits, education and networking events.
- March 29-April 1: Wisconsin Rural Water Association Annual Technical Conference, KI Convention Center, Green Bay, WI. Browse through the 200 vendor exhibits to see the latest in technology and services in the water and wastewater industries. Talk with industry experts and get information for your future projects and facilities.
- April 3-6: ASLRRA 2016 Connections, Gaylord National Resort, National Harbor, MD. Attendees are railroad officials from the U.S., Canada and Mexico, rail supply representatives and government officials. This Exhibition is the only one dedicated to short line and regional railroads and the meeting attracts over 1800 attendees.
- April 13-14: Converters Expo, Lambeau Field, Green Bay. North America's largest one-day packaging converting show, Converters Expo! With over 100 companies represented, this tradeshow is the perfect venue to find converter-manufacturers, equipment, supplies and related services.
- April 11-13: 2016 SME MN Conference, Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, Duluth. This conference promises to examine how global events and economies are affecting you. Hear from professionals in the industry and see how you can not only survive but thrive.
- April 12-14: 2016 International Cheese Technology Expo, Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee. A worldwide gathering of over 3,000 cheese industry leaders, suppliers, marketers and more will gather to share information about the latest in cheese technology, new products, whey opportunities, product safety, marketing and additional issues affecting the industry.
- April 18-20: Illinois Association of Water Pollution Control Operators Annual Conference, Crowne Plaza, Springfield, IL
- April 20-21, 2016 Lignite Energy Council Annual Meeting, Bismarck Event Center, Bismarck, ND. The Lignite Energy Council's Annual Meeting will bring together industry representatives, contractor-suppliers and elected officials. Faced with increasing regulation and oversight, learn why the industry is poised to rally around the energy source most relied upon in the world.
- May 5-6, HESNI Annual Conference, NIU Conference Center, Naperville, IL. More than a dozen presentations over both days will cover a wide range of topics aimed specifically at the healthcare facility management team.
- May 16-18: Wisconsin Safety & Health Conference and Exposition, Kalahari Resort, Wisconsin Dells. Partnering with over 4,000 members to make Wisconsin safer and healthier.