L&S Electric is a leading service provider to power distribution, control and protection infrastructure for utility and industrial customers. Our skilled engineers and technicians are passionate about testing, repairing, commissioning, installing and programming the equipment that is critical to our customer’s power infrastructure needs.
From the concept of the Integrated Solution to the training needs of our customer personnel, L&S Electric is dedicated to providing Legendary Service to those who generate, transmit, or distribute power or use it to run their business.
Service & Quality
- Committed to Legendary Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to our customers
- With engineers and technicians located throughout the Midwest to provide local support
- Offering a dedicated fleet of trucks for quick, efficient pickup and delivery of equipment
Value & Resources
- Technicians and Engineers with the experience and knowledge to provide recommendations & solutions to improve system reliability safety
- State of the art test equipment to ensure the reliability of your power system
- Full-service shops for power system equipment repair and upgrades
- Maintenance testing for all types of power distribution equipment
- Complete rebuilds of low and medium voltage circuit breakers, starters and contactors
- Complete retro-fit solutions for switchgear, transformers, relays, controls, and automation equipment
- Evaluation of power systems to provide solutions for improved power quality and system reliability
- Complete electrical system testing, commissioning, and troubleshooting of systems from 500kV to 120V
- Engineering services and solutions for system integration into SCADA systems and remote controls.
- Asset management solutions for meeting NERC maintenance requirements for reporting and testing intervals.
- VFD and DC drive commissioning and repair services
- Thermographic scans and motor winding analysis
We offer maintenance, repair, testing of any kind, inspection, and troubleshooting of the following:
- Circuit Breakers
- Relaying & Protective devices
ELECTRICAL TROUBLESHOOTING & SUPPORT
COMMISSIONING & START-UP SERVICES
HIGH VOLTAGE CABLE TESTING